I am: a HS math teacher & technology coordinator; lover of technology; addicted to learning; passionate about making learning feel like play.
Goals: To empower teachers with ideas and tools to enrich the classroom experience and engage learners.
Current projects: flipping the math classroom, embracing the tools we use in the world around us and implementing them in the classroom.
Flipping the AP Calculus Classroom – Resources & Featured Articles
- AP Calculus AB & Honors Algebra 2 Video Lectures
- The Washington Post – “The Flip: Turning a classroom upside down”
- USA Today – “Flipped classroom takes advantage of technology”
- CNN Schools of Thought – “My View: It’s never too late to being flipping your classroom”
- PBS Newshour – How to create a ‘flipped’ video lecture for at-home study
- Paper – The Flipped Classroom: Touch Enabled, Academically Proven
- ISTE – Put Pedagogy Before Tech
- The Daily Riff (guest posts):
- “The Journal”
- “US News and World Reports”
- “Technology with Intention”
- “To Flip or Not to Flip”
Educational Technology – Resources & Featured Tutorials
- Select Tech Integration Projects at Bullis School
- Selected Tech References & Tutorials
- EdTech Video Tutorials