I have had the privilege of working with AIMS this year in planning the 2015 AIMS Teachers Retreat. I am super excited that I was able to get David Bill out as one of our keynotes! He works with Notosh, “a world-leading disruptive technology, learning & design thinking consultancy.” Self-described as a teacher, coach, and administrator turned designer, David is a curious soul who revels in building solutions that improve the lives of others. I’m psyched to learn from him soon!!
I’ll definitely be taking notes, tweeting, and sharing throughout the conference. I will also be presenting on my experience with the flipped classroom, the evolution of my process, and tech tools that enable me to do what I do! You can find resources shared, below. Enjoy!
- A Welcome to the Flipped Classroom
- Sample of an Algebra 2 Video, w Interactive Content
- Zaption to Create a Learning Tour
- Office Mix Lesson – Rational Exponents
- Using Buncee to Create an Interactive Learning Handout
- Buncee code (free trial): rq8h8
- Student-Created Content:
- Groovy AP Calculus Tips, Created by my Student
- Office Mix Exploration using Desmos – Absolute Value Transformations
- PBL Assignment Using EDpuzzle