I had the opportunity to join Dr. Matt Rhoads on his podcast, Navigating Education for a fantastic discussion focused in on edtech tools for accessibility for all learners.
Tune in to hear us talk about:
- My journey in edtech to make learning accessible to all students
- What type of accessibility tools I’ve found most valuable
- Strategies for amplifying learning for introverted students
- How we can utilize accessibility tools, along with active learning strategies, for learners to participate both overtly and covertly
- Advice for educators, regardless of their context, to navigate the present and future of education