I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with the team at Kami, creating a series of micro tips. These tips were initially posted on Kami’s TikTok and Instagram channels. To make it easy for you to watch them all in one place, I’ve compiled them into one video. You can use the table of contents below to navigate to the tip(s) you’re looking for!
Table of Contents
- 0:00–1:33 Secret hack: using Kami’s signature tool to annotate anywhere
- 1:34–2:52 Accessibility tools
- 2:53–4:36 Camera tool to insert a snapshot
- 4:36–6:06 Halloween coloring
- 6:06–9:38 Equation editor super tips
- 9:38–13:17 Shapes & annotation tool hacks
- 13:18–14:21 Thanksgiving gratitude activity
- 14:22–15:13 Brain breaks & word search templates
- 15:14–17:13 Kami’s split & merge tool
If you haven’t tried a paid Kami plan before, you can get a free 5-month Teacher Plan trial using my link: kami.app/herostacey
I hope you find these tips helpful!