In my quest to find more useful iPad apps, I found some good recommendations from Lainie Rowell. I attended one of her sessions when I was at BLC last year and am excited to be attending her pre-session again this year! The following resources come from her via twitter:
- Did an iPad workshop over the weekend. Found great resources while prepping…http://www.diigo.com/user/lainierowell/ipad
- Air Sketch Free http://bit.ly/h2BOus Shared this app during a workshop today and the teachers were so excited. So many ed uses for this!
- Educators, check out this great list of apps to help utilize iOS devices in the classroom: Bloomsappshttp://zite.to/mJKyAN via
- This free iPad app is a must have itunes.apple.com/us/app/showme-… Students can record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online! Love it!
- Convert any webpage into an e-book with dotepub.com Even works on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Amazing!#ios#edtech#ipad
- 5 Free Collaborative Whiteboard Apps For the iPad http://zite.to/nCGNIA via @zite
Again, here is my expanding Google Doc of useful iPad apps. Please feel free to add!