I’m excited to share some ideas for using Xencelabs Quick Keys, which allows you to set up to 40 customized shortcuts to improve your workflow in any app. In my demo and review, I share a step-by-step walkthrough of how I’ve set up my Quick Keys. Not only do I share the more traditional way of using this device when paired with a tablet, I also share how I’m using Quick Keys as a controller during my mmhmm virtual presentations and live streams (much like how you’d use the Elgato Stream Deck).
I hope you enjoy this review, walkthrough, and tutorial!
Xencelabs Quick Keys Review Plus How to Customize for Any App Including as a Controller for mmhmm
- 0:00 Unboxing Xencelabs Quick Keys
- 2:10 Customizing Quick Keys with Notability & a Wacom One Tablet
- 3:28 Customizing Your Quick Key Sets
- 4:50 Demo of Quick Keys with Notability
- 7:26 Step by Step Walkthrough of Setting Quick Keys by Keystroke
- 8:55 Setting Your Quick Keys for Internet Browsing
- 10:05 Using Quick Keys with mmhmm to Control Your Live Streams & Virtual Presentations
- 11:26 Customizing Quick Keys with mmhmm
- 12:25 Making Your Own Keyboard Shortcuts by App on a Mac