If you haven’t seen the Math-o-grams made by Desmos, check them out now! I wanted to find a fun way to incorporate this into one of my classes. I also have been wanting to explore using Thinglink a bit more, so I decided to combine the two efforts in this activity. It’s rather simple, and more about introducing my students to Thinglink than Desmos, but I thought I’d share the directions I put together.
- Go to the ThingLink Student Registration page
- Log in using the “G+ Login” option and your school account information
- Go to the Valentine’s Day thinglink
- Click “Remix”
- Label your project according to the directions below. You should be labeling all FOUR absolute value graphs with their appropriate equations.
- When you are done saving all 4 tags, click “Save Image”
- Use the “share” option and email me the link
Please leave comments with any ideas / inspiration you have!