I had a chance to write a guest post on the Rocketbook Blog about how I use their app in my math classes that I hope you’ll enjoy —
In this post, I talk about:
- why I chose the Rocketbook App
- how I set up a Google Drive folder for class submissions
- a student tutorial I use to get my students oriented at the start of the year
- how I use the free Rocketbook PDF pages create scannable worksheets
- why the Rocketbook App has helped streamline our workflow, made notes searchable, and improved overall efficiency
If you’ve never checked out the Rocketbook App before, I encourage you to print off some of their Free PDF pages and giving things a try. As I recommend in the post, make sure that you turn on the Handwriting Recognition (OCR) options in the app itself to take full advantage of the awesomeness.